We’re excited to announce the new & improved Shortsaleopedia.com. We’ve been hard at work incorporating everything we’ve learned over the past six months and are happy to unveil a brand new site built from the ground up to better assist homeowners. Here’s a quick overview of some of the enhancements we’ve made:
- A podcast call-in show: We’re hosting periodic radio shows with experts from the legal, tax, credit and real estate domains in an effort to give you yet another channel to get answers.Â We’ve setup a dedicated number to give you a simple way to ask your questions.Â Call 615.SHORT.IT (615.746.7848) and leave your audio question for one of our short sale experts and they’ll answer it on a future show.
- Simplified web site Q&A: You told us you didn’t need all the fancy geekery of our last Q&A system so we’ve streamlined things down to the most basic possible form: questions, answers & votes. Period.
- Unified login: We’ve integrated our Q&A, event registrations and expert connect databases so that you have just one account now.
- Proximity-based event notifications: No events in your neighborhood yet?Â Give us your zipcode we’ll notify you as soon as we’re in your town. We’re hitting the road in 2012 and working with local experts to expand the events and bring Shortsaleopedia seminars to your neighborhood.
- Weekly webinars: If you can’t wait for the next local event take advantage of our weekly online webinars where we conduct a 30min orientation to the short sale process and answer your questions live.
- Toll-free phone consultations: Got a burning question and can’t wait for the next webinar? We have a toll-free hotline so you can get an immediate courtesy phone consultation with an expert. 888.709.1144. Fast enough?
- Live chat support: Not a phone person?Â No problem. You’ll notice a little green help tab in the lower-right corner of every page of our site that lets you to get help via live chat. If we’re not online then it will email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Basically all the changes we’ve implemented are designed to help you get the most useful and timely feedback to assist with your situation. Our goal is to provide homeowners with the ultimate set of resources to resolve their financial hardship. Our network of short sale specialists beat the industry close rate for short sales by 220% in 2011. We aim to continue improving that number in 2012. Browse around the new site and leave us a comment to tell us how we can better assist you.