Webinar: Orientation to Short Sale Process
Date(s) - 19 Oct 2012
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
10:00AM MST (9:00AM PST / Noon EST)
This is a 20min introductory webinar for homeowners investigating the short sale option on their distressed property. We’ll discuss:
- the decision factors in determining whether a short sale is right for you
- an overview of the process and what’s involved
- the credit, tax and legal implications of a short sale vs. a foreclosure
- how to choose a qualified real estate agent to handle your listing
- next steps for initiating the process
The webinar lasts approximately 20min and you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions of the presenter throughout and in private at the end. Register now to reserve your space and receive your access credentials via email.
Bookings are closed for this event.